Bazaar is the version control system used for developing GNU Emacs.
Contributing to Free Software Projects Made Easy]
- An excellent tutorial on using the Bazaar Explorer GUI. Warning: the
workflow advocated there is both more complex in some ways and slightly different from the one recommended in /Bazaar for Emacs Devs/.
- [http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/EmacsTips Emacs as commit message
- Tips for setting up Emacs as Bazaar commit editor.
Bazaar for Git users]
- A pretty complete overview of the differences between Git and
Bazaar. Contains a couple of glossaries of VCS terms, which are probably useful to those who don't know git, too.
[http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/migration/en/survival/bzr-for-cvs-users.html Bazaar for CVS users]
- A whirlwind introduction to the features and command-line UI of
Bazaar. The workflow described is very similar to that of BzrQuickStartForEmacsDevs, and the latter document may be easier to understand because it concentrates on introducing the workflow rather than the wider field of distributed version control.
bi-directional gateway, works well.