Difference between revisions of "Input methods"
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 15:20, 7 December 2012
Input Methods allow you to enter characters that are not supported by your keyboard.
 Helpful keybindings
- [C-x C-m C-\] (or M-x set-input-method)
- Switch to a new input method.
- [C-h C-\] (or M-x describe-input-method)
- Tells you how to enter a particular character for the current input mehtod.
- [C-\] (or M-x toggle-input-method)
- Switch to your default input method.
 TeX input method
- To type greek character λ, enter \lambda.
 Accented characters
- Use this method to input accented characters. When you type `" u' you get `ü'. Another You method is to .
 Recommended Reading
 Project Pages
 Tutorial Pages
 See also
Ibus mode, a minor mode, allow user to use ibus input framework directly in Emacs, with Chinese and Japnese support.