Revision as of 12:35, 1 April 2012 by S9nn9s
Input Methods allow you to enter characters that are not supported by your keyboard.
- [C-x C-m C-\] (or M-x set-input-method)
- Switch to a new input method.
- [C-h C-\] (or M-x describe-input-method)
- Tells you how to enter a particular character for the current input mehtod.
- [C-\] (or M-x toggle-input-method)
- Switch to your default input method.
TeX input method
- To type greek character λ, enter \lambda.
- Use this method to input accented characters. When you type `" u' you get `ü'. Another You method is to .
Ibus mode, a minor mode, allow user to use ibus input framework directly in Emacs, with Chinese and Japnese support.