Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
(→How do you involve yourself with the community?)
m (Added a link to the Entertainment category (photos, music).)
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
Revision as of 05:02, 22 August 2012
First time visitors can start exploring WikEmacs. We have added lots of useful pages since the launch of WikEmacs. We want to keep you excited and engaged.
We need more WikEmacs Contributors. You can help the following way.
- Priority tasks
- Migrate content from EmacsWiki. Please adopt the following approach -I found this on EmacsWiki which was helpful. But it took me a lot of time to find it. Now that I have found it, I will put it in WikEmacs so that others can benefit from it.
- Intermediate tasks
- Other tasks
The latest stable release of Emacs is Emacs-24.
To explore WikEmacs proceed as follows:
- Search for or visit a page of interest
- At the end of the page, there is a list of categories
- Click on individual categories and it will give you a list of all pages that will be of interest to you.
What is your comfort level with Emacs?
- Vim User
What do you want to accomplish now?
What do you use Emacs for?
- Text Editing
- Document authoring
- Getting Organized
- Entertainment (photos, music)