Revision as of 15:01, 22 July 2012 by Ccharles
|Description||Concurrent editing of multiple regions|
Mark Multiple is an Emacs mode for concurrently editing multiple regions.
See the GitHub README.
If you use the bindings suggested in the project README, select a region and then use
- [C-<] (or M-x mark-previous-like-this)
- Mark the previous matching region
- [C->] (or M-x mark-next-like-this)
- Mark the next matching region
- [C-*] (or M-x mark-all-like-this)
- Mark all matching regions
A prefix argument of zero can be used to skip the current region.
- [C-u 0 C-<] (or M-x mark-previous-like-this)
- Unmark the current region and mark the previous matching region
- [C-u 0 C->] (or M-x mark-next-like-this)
- Unmark the current region and mark the next matching region