Revision as of 01:14, 29 March 2012 by 220.127.116.11
Mediawiki.el is a package to help add content to any mediawiki site including WikEmacs. It comes with a Major Mode to support editing Mediawiki markup.
- M-x load-library RET mediawiki RET
- Load the library. This can be skipped if you have have
- M-x customize-variable RET mediawiki-site-alist
- Configure as follows and save your settings
- Site Name: WikEmacs
- URL: http://wikemacs.org/w/
- Username: InCognito
- Password: s!cr!t
- First Page: Main Page
- You can provide "Username" and "Password" in your .authinfo file. home directory.
- M-x mediawiki-site
- Choose a site (say "WikEmacs") for the current session.
- M-x mediawiki-open
- Open a page. To edit the main page, type "Main Page". Make your edits.
- [C-x C-s] (or M-x mediawiki-save)
- Submit your modifications.
- [C-c] (or M-x mediawiki-save-and-bury)
- Submit modifications and bury the buffer.
- [C-return] (or M-x mediawiki-open-page-at-point)
- Follow or browse to a WikiLink.
- [M-g] (or M-x mediawiki-reload)
- Reload a page