PerlySense is a Perl IDE backend that integrates with Emacs.
Some features of PerlySense:
- Conveniently navigate and browse the code and documentation of your project and Perl installation. Navigate between tests and source, and between related files.
- Search through the project for method declarations, invocants or free text using Ack.
- Run tests and scripts with easy navigation to errors/warnings/failing tests.
- Automate common editing tasks related to source code, tests, regular expressions, etc.
- Highlight syntax errors, warnings, Perl::Critic complaints, and Devel::Cover test coverage in the source while editing.
- A plugin system for understanding custom syntax, e.g. Moose.
Emacs::PDE -- Perl Development Environment in emacs is a collection of emacs lisp extension and configuration for Perl development environment.
Extensions included in PDE.
- template-simple -- A simple text template process library. Support for expand template when create new file or empty file according to the suffix of current file name.
- compile-dwim -- Automatic generate compile-command according to the file name or major-mode.
- help-dwim -- Integrate various finding document command to one command. Useful for bind a global key to search help information.
- perldoc -- Perldoc using woman. Provide a tree view of all Pods.
- perlapi -- Search document in perlapi.
- perltidy -- Call perltidy when editing.
- imenu-tree -- Tree view show imenu for the source file.
- tags-tree -- Tree view show tags for the sources.
- inf-perl -- Interactive perl shell.
- perldb-ui -- A simple perl debugger user interface.
Sepia - Simple Emacs-Perl Interface, is a set of features to make Emacs a better tool for Perl development.