Revision as of 00:59, 26 March 2012 by 184.108.40.206 (PerlySense)
PerlySense is a Perl IDE backend that integrates with Emacs.
Some features of PerlySense:
- Conveniently navigate and browse the code and documentation of your project and Perl installation. Navigate between tests and source, and between related files.
- Search through the project for method declarations, invocants or free text using Ack.
- Run tests and scripts with easy navigation to errors/warnings/failing tests.
- Automate common editing tasks related to source code, tests, regular expressions, etc.
- Highlight syntax errors, warnings, Perl::Critic complaints, and Devel::Cover test coverage in the source while editing.
- A plugin system for understanding custom syntax, e.g. Moose.