- RealName=Greg Scott
- Coastal Texas Anarchist MicroNation
- Gnu Emacs user, currently working in 24.2 as of 2012-12-23
- Emacs user for 15 years, but seem to be relearning all the time because of forgetting what I haven't used recently
- spend 99% of PC time in either Emacs or Firefox
- Linux user (Linux From Scratch, Slackware up to 9.1, Puppy)
- Topics that I want to learn more about:
- specifying a different font for various Unicode ranges
- new features in version 24 (it handles RTL languages like Hebrew, Arabic, shows the hex code for non-displaying glyphs instead of the empty block, adds rectangle-number-lines C-x r N)
- old modes I've forgotten through disuse, new modes
- GNU Emacs 188.8.131.52 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) as of 2012-03.
- 20+ years on Unix platforms, Linux
- Most recently switched to Windows XP as it makes my 14 year old PC run faster (Linux is getting bloated)
- Upload file
- AllPages, useful when WikEmacs is small
- UncategorizedCategories, love that one!
- Emacs Lisp
- List of Emacs plugins for Web browsers
- Emacs as a web browser's external editor
- Edit with Emacs
- It's All Text!
- Spell check
- Unicode support
- Key Bindings