- 2 AngularJS integration
- 5 See also
js3-mode is a fork of js-mode and js2-mode that supports comma-first style and other quirks.
Notably, js3-mode does not support js2-mode's bounce-indent, though it does support several popular indentation styles.
- Autocompletion on variables and properties
- Function argument hints
- Querying the type of an expression
- Finding the definition of something
- Automatic refactoring
To see what Tern is all about, you should try the online demo !
Jade: a REPL, inspector, evaluator and debugger
- a REPL (with auto completion) & object inspection;
- an inspector, with history and navigation;
- a scratch buffer (M-x jade-scratch);
- a stepping Debugger, similar to edebug, or cider.
Highlighting Angular directives in templates
See the packages that allow to have multiple modes in the same buffer at the same time:
The following packages are available on MELPA.
This will be done with web-beautify.