* run your emacs as a server as "emacs --daemon"
* your will find a button at the bottom of textarea when you browse the webpage
* when you press the button a emacs frame will show up, with text already in the textarea
* when you have done, press c-c c-c as "edit-server-done" to update your change to the textarea
* '''Warning''' When you edit textarea, it is likely your change your major mode to [[mediawiki-mode]] or other [[major mode]], this will likely bound the c-c c-c to other commmand, then you should use m-x "edit-server-done"
== Mechanism ==