One of the things that need to be resolved is this.
- When would namespace be used? When would categories be used?
- Templates are in the namespace of their own.
It is easy to search for them. One can search for articles in a given namespace. I don't see why a separate category is needed for this?
I want the current contributors to Wikemacs to start organizing around separate namespaces rather than the current default organizing around categories.
- I agree, using different namespaces would more good. may be we can formalize which things go where.
- WikEmacs -- licence, user, and others()
- Category -- articles
- Tutorial -- all tutorials
- Help -- any help material for users
- any other new spaces
- -- Kindahero 14:27, 4 April 2012 (EEST)