Would you like to financially support Emacs development, the core as well as packages ? Let's see what's possible as of today.
Emacs core support
- donating to the FSF: https://www.fsf.org/
Magit's actual core developer has a Patreon account:
- https://www.patreon.com/tarsius - 244$/month (july, 2017)
Projectile's creator and maintainer is on:
- https://www.bountysource.com/teams/projectile/members - 22$/month (july, 2017)
- https://gratipay.com/Projectile/ - 8.20$/month (july, 2017)
- https://www.patreon.com/emacshelm - 6$/month (july, 2017)
Discussion and other ideas
This page was motivated by this Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/6pjbn0/sustainable_emacs_development_some_thoughts_and/
Could we fund hackatons and conferences ?